Mandarin Classes for Kids
Extracurricular classes and tutoring at your finger tips.
select an age group below to see all available classes
ages 3-7 Mandarin
This class introduces students to standard Mandarin Chinese language and is designed in a small group setting for each student to learn progressively with essential vocabulary, practice pronunciation and study on basic daily conversations. The class is dominantly run in Mandarin for students to develop their listening skills and become familiar with this language system.
- •Practice basic vocabularies & daily conversations.
- •Introduce Pinyin-Chinese phonetic system and different tones.
- •Basic language structure system and short sentences.
- •Expressing days, weeks, counting numbers & holidays.
- •Introduce cultural content such as Chinese ancient poetry, Chinese Idiom stories & Chinese songs for Children.
- •Learn to read and write easy Chinese characters
Practical Lessons | Logical & Fun | Critical Thinking
What our students say about our classes
“I like the computer class because I get to code. We did a cool silhouette design in pixelator and I got to pick a background and my animal; it looked like a shadow at sunset. “
Aydin – 9 yrs old (Student)
“I like that we get to prepare the food ourselves and eat it. My favourite thing that we made was date pudding and it was very good. I had 7 servings!”
Elise – 11 yrs old (Student)
“I like everything about cooking class. My favorite thing I’ve made is a cream cheese brownie. I learned how to measure ingredients. “
Anni – 9 yrs old (Student)
“I love using electronics. We got to make so many cool designs like a duck at a lemonade stand, a circle galaxy and a kitty with a mask. The teacher is kind and funny. “
Emelia – 7 yrs old (Student)